Claim Information


 Some of our companies provide 24 hour claims reporting service.  This information is available on your ID card or in the list below.  You may need your policy number to report the loss. 



Grange Mutual, Trustgard, Grange Indemnity and Grange Property and Casualty


The website for the above companies can be accessed by clicking HERE

OR call the 24-Hour Loss Reporting Center at (800) 445-3030




Coverage Questions

Always read your policy,  if you have any questions please call us.  We will help you cut through the insurance jargon and balance your needs against your pocketbook.

House Fire